Hotel Parking Rapallo
Free Hotel Parking in Rapallo
How to read our Parking Map:
“White Lines” can include:
– “No parking disk”: parking here is fre 24h with no limitations.
– “With parking disk”: free parking between 8:00 pm and 8:00 am; between 8:00 am and 8:00 either 30 minutes or 1 hour free parking. On Sundays, these are free 24h, with a single exception (see “Macera Football Stadium Below”).
“Yellow Lines” can include:
– “Residents”: parking is free without limits only with one of our hotel cards (2 available). Ask at the reception after offloading your luggage.
– “Cargo Area”: parking not allowed outside the short time window specified on the signs. We’d recommend avoiding these in any case.
– Handicapped: parking allowed only to people possessing the proper card, unless the specific spot comes with a special, ad-nominem licence. Check the signs.
“Blue Lines”: these always come with a parking meter. You’ll find the going rates for each in the descriptions below.
The following list references the numbers on the map and the “how to read” section above. By clicking the button above, you may also download the PDF copy of this page, including the map and all the information below.
1) Hotel il Gatto: You may find 2 offload/onload areas for luggage right in fron of the hotel door (Yellow lines, “Riservato Hotel”). Parking allowed up to 15 minutes.
Free Parking Areas – White and Yellow Lines (the latter with limitations):
2) Via Mameli: White Lines: no Parking Disk; White Lines: 1hr parking disk; Yellow Lines: Residents (on the left); Yellow Lines: Cargo (on the right).
3) Macera Football Stadium: White Lines: no Parking Disk; White Lines: 30hr parking disk (This applies also on Sundays); Yellow Lines: Residents.
4) Piazza Cile: White Lines: no Parking Disk; White Lines: 30hr parking disk.
5) Viale Torino / Viale Milano (two sides of the river): White Lines: no Parking Disk; Yellow Lines: Residents.
6) Via Ferretto/ Via Volta/ around the brown-red School: White Lines: no Parking Disk; ellow Lines: Residents.
7) Via del Carmelo: White Lines: no Parking Disk; Yellow Lines: Handicapped.
10) Train Station Parking (at the end of via Bolzano): White Lines: no Parking Disk; White Lines: 2hr parking disk.
Parking Meter Parking Spots (Blue Lines all):
8) Metropark SPA: from October 1 to May 31 from 08:00 am to 8:00 pm :1,50€/hour or fraction. From June 1 to September 30 from 08:00 to 11:00 pm: 1,50€/hour or fraction.
9) Piazza 4 Novembre: Daytime Rate 08:00 am – 11:00 pm: 1,50€/hour or fraction. Nighttime rate 11:00 pm – 08:00 am 0,50€ / hour or fraction. Parking is free for the first 30 minues, first hour’s rate is applied afterwards. For info and assistance, please call 340 8894074.
11) Lungomare Vittorio Veneto: Daytime Rate 06:00 am – 01:00 am 1,50€ / hour or fraction. Flat Rate 10€/day Monday to Friday, from 06:00 am to 10:00 pm. From 10:00 pm to 01:00 am, the Daytime rate applies.